MSH Disclaimer & Signatures
The application lets you target signatures based on full range of extensive conditions. One policy can trigger rules that let you decide which user should get a certain email signature.
With email signature software installed on mail server, administrators can ensure that all users have a full, dynamic and professional email signature without to visit every PC within an organization.
MSH Traffic Policy
This software is for you when you want to:
- take control over you mail flow
- block unwanted spam
- check messages for sensitive content (credit cards numbers etc.)
- limit number of recipients, attachments, message size, number of sent messages
- manage attachments (add, remove, strip, compress)
- modify message headers, sender and recipients
- sent new and forwarded messages
- create auto replies based on simple or complex conditions
Application integrate with MTA (mail transport agent) through official and standarized Milter API.
With administrative desktop application (or xml configuration file) you will create and manage auto response rules, like common auto reply messages, vacation e-mails, marketing or support auto replies.
MSH Exchange Autoresponder
The program integrates with Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013/2010/2007 via official transport agent API managed by the administration panel you can install even on a workstation.
Easy to navigate GUI provides a quick way to create and manage auto reply rules, such as:
- standard auto reply messages
- Out of Office notifications
- marketing campaigns
- support first contact auto replies
- legal compliance notifications
MSH Office 365 Signatures
MSH Delete Files Older Than
All you need to do is to target application on folders (with sub folders optional searching), select what type of files your're looking for and define time range. Next choose what to do with found files: delete permanently, move to Recycle Bin, move or copy to other directory.