MSH Out of Office Assistant supports Postfix, Sendmail and cooperate with Mozilla Thunderbird mail client.
Install milter server module on your MTA
Application consists of three modules:
- Server Module - which is installed on mail server
- Administrator Panel – used by administrator to configure and set up client modules
- Client Module – extensions for Mozilla Thunderbird installed on users desktops machines
Below you will find description of Server Module installation. After downloading application, you need to add executable bit to install script.
# chmod +x msh-o3a-milter.bin
Run the installation script with –-auto parameter:
# ./msh-o3a-milter.bin -–auto
After successful installation, you'll see output like this:
* Checking permissions... OK
* Self extracting installer... OK
* Checking Java 1.6 or above installation... OK
* Running installer...
* Extracting files... OK
* Copying init script files... OK
* Updating init scripts... OK
* Copying remove script... OK
* Updating postfix configuration file...
* Appending smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:7072
* Starting msh-o3a-settings... OK
* Starting msh-o3a-milter... OK
* Reloading postfix... OK
* Application installed.
By default application installs in /opt/msh-o3a directory.
Post installation configure
Server Module don't need additional configuration, it works out of the box. You only need to remember to check if firewall is not blocking 1105 and 1106 TCP ports.
Find out more about MSH Out of Office Assistant...