Template Editor let you to create templates for auto replies with static text and LDAP fields.
MSH Autoresponder handles all this and much more. It's the most flexible auto-reply software for Postfix, Sendmail and Zimbra. Try it for free.
Install milter server module on your MTA
Milter autoresponder it's a server module which is installed on mail server. It's heavy duty machinery which is responsible for sending auto replies. Before you could run installation script add executable bit to it:
# chmod +x msh-autoresponder-milter.bin
Run the installation script:
When everything goes OK, you'll see output like this:
* Checking permissions... OK
* Self extracting installer... OK
* Checking Java 1.6 or above installation... OK
* Running installer...
* Extracting files... OK
* Copying init script files... OK
* Updating init scripts... OK
* Copying default settings files...OK
* Updating postfix configuration file... OK
* Starting msh-ar-settings-service..... OK
* Starting msh-ar-milter..... OK
* Restarting Postfix... OK
* Application successfully installed.
>> Using port 1098 and 1099. Make sure that firewall is not blocking it.
>> Go to http://www.mshsoftware.com?ptr=1016 to see how to get started.
Now application is installed in /opt/msh-autoresponder directory. Use Administrator Panel for configuration, to create and enable auto reply rules.
Built on Rules
Combine conditions and exceptions to define exactly when your MTA auto-reply software takes action.
Learn more from and download Auto Responder for free, fully featured and fully supported trial.